header

header

Saturday, December 29, 2012

PROGRESS

I cannot believe that I forgot to write about this but with Christmas & all the parties, etc it just slipped my mind.

Madison has been sleeping in HER ROOM for 2 weeks now!!! Can you hear the Hallelujah chorus signing now?? I can:)  I didn't write about it the first night because to be honest, I never thought it would actually last but it has. She still refuses to sleep on her bed or any mattress for that matter but
she has made her a little spot in front of her window (she liked to sleep in front of the window in our bedroom too) where she sleeps with her doll & all her stuffed animals, its really cute!



So I am happy with the progress she is making and in another week she will be starting VPK. I cant wait to see how much she blossoms being in a classroom environment. But for now she is really excited that she's going to see her Nana & Paw paw in a few days and we will be having Christmas all over again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment