header

header

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

INDULDGE ME, PLEASE!

Can I just take a moment to brag on my "middle" for a moment. McKinley entered a speech contest at school a few weeks back & she made it through the first round, then went onto the 2nd round & I found out a few days ago that she will be 1 of 4 representing Bell Shoals Academy in February against other schools... I am SO very proud of her! I can't take any credit, She is so much like her dad & Morgan is the one who is like me:). I went to cheer her on last Friday & she was visibility nervous but she got up there & did it anyway! Wow, she really amazes me!

Today the first graders sang in chapel & she had a little solo (that I wasn't aware of until yesterday) We were outside playing & I said " what are you signing tomorrow?" McKinley said "well i wanted to be a cheerleader, but my teacher said I would be a better soloist... Excuse me, You are doing a solo? Yep", and then she went back to riding her scooter as if it was no big deal. Now to me anything I have to do in public is A BIG DEAL! I am a "behind the scenes" kinda gal and it's just so funny to me how all three of my girls are so different in their personalities.  Now her is a few pictures from this morning.







I love you, McKinley Grace!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go McKinley! From another behind the scenes kinda girl - I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. McKinley is so beautiful! Wow, a speech AND a solo??? That's awesome. I know you are one very proud mama! Enjoy every second.

    ReplyDelete