header

header

Saturday, December 1, 2012

This & That

McKinley has been sick since yesterday. She got better last night but woke up with another fever & headache. So we went to the DR. and she has the FLU :( She has a dose of medicine in her system now so she is feeling better already.


This morning McKinley was playing in her room & when I went in to check on her this is what I saw.

Those are all of our family albums that I have made the last 3 or 4 years. She looks through them all the time & asks " where's Madison"If just makes my heart hurt to think that we have missed out on the first 4 years of her life.
It almost feels like she has been with us all along so maybe it feels that same way to her & she wonders why she is not in any of our books.But we can't live in the past but I am just thankful she is home where she belongs.

Blessings-
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment