header

header

Sunday, December 23, 2012

The First Fire !

We bought a new house back in August ( 2 weeks before we left for China..can you say STRESSFUL?)Anyway, our new house has a rock fireplace that we both love. It reminds us
of the ranch type houses  that are in Alabama, I think that is why both David & I fell in love
with this house as soon as we saw it. Well, tonight we had our first fire!!! It is so warm and cozy
sitting by the fire. I am so happy that it is cold outside & it actually feels like Christmas to me.

We ate chili & grilled cheese sandwiches & relaxed by the fire.



We are looking forward to our Christmas Eve service tomorrow afternoon & worshipping the real reason for the season, JESUS! I am praying that you all have a very blessed Christmas day.





Happy Christmas Eve, Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment