header

header

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Catching up !

I've been having some technical difficulties with my computer so that is why I haven't blogged in a few days. I can't figure out how to post pictures from my iPad so I am using David's laptop right now and Im not used to a lap top so it's making things a little more difficult:)


we had a very busy weekend, saturday the girls and I went to a pumpkin festival while David preached a funeral. we had a fun time, this is my favorite time of you.




We got home from Bradenton and then went to a friends b'day party. I left Madison home with David for the party since she had already had a busy morning. And then we had family photos made later that night. Madison did really well ( she did 4 outfit changes)
I had some pictures of that but I can't find where I saved them on David's lap top.. Ugh! I want so much to be a techie person but I'm just not:( hopefully I will be able to go buy me a new lap top soon so that I can start blogging again with pictures .

I took Madison to the 11:15 service on Sunday because its mission week at our church & we had a guest speaker , so David & I could actually worship together. She did great, she sat on the front row with us the whole service and wrote in her little notebook.

We have to take Madison to the Dr today to get some more blood work & a few booster shots that she either didn't get in China or they didn't take when she got them in China. After we get these blood tests back I will write more about Madison's special need.

On a completely different note, I feel like lately there has been so many families struggling or having tragic things happening. Just this past weekend two families lost one of their parents at the girls school. We have had several talks with Morgan this weekend about reaching out to others & not getting so Absorbed in our own little world ( which is something The Lord is definitely teaching me as
well) We have been so blessed and there are hurting people all around us. Please pray for the Vanderschur & Bartholomew families as they will be having funeral services tomorrow .


Blessings-
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment