header

header

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

OVER THE TOP

It's no secret how much the Whitten girls LOVE zebra. Well I ordered Madison an outfit off Zulily and it came in today.. That being said, even I must admit its a little much! But man, when I saw those little leg warmers that went with the outfit my heart skipped a beat, she had to have them:)

But I had to take a few pictures of her in it:)
 
 
While we were outside, she picked a lime off the tree so I thought I would give her a bite...and of course I had my camera ready!
 
 
 
I walked into our playroom this afternoon & this is what I saw:
 
I think they are definitely sisters!!! and I love it!



Today McKinley had a reading camp out at school, the kids dressed up as a character in their favorite book and they spent the morning going from room to room to do crafts, read with flashlights by the "camp fire" & eat smore  McKinley was the girl off Brave :


 
 

 I am very sad to admit, My attempt at curling her hair failed miserably!!I got extra early this morning had the curling iron ready to go.... five minutes after I curled her hair all the girls had fallen out.UGH! So what would any good mother do? I curled it again right before we walked out the door and darn it, by the time we got to school ( 5 minutes away)the curls where gone again! Anyway, she was still adorable:)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment