header

header

Monday, October 15, 2012

may poses of Madison

Ever since I started taking photos of Madison she has these 3-4 specific poses that she always does, usually I delete them but yesterday before church I took a few pictures of her in the back yard .
And as usual she did her "poses" and then wanted to see herself after. So I thought I would share it with you all:

She was in a little dance recital in China & her foster mom gave us a picture of her all dressed up in her costume, I wonder if these poses are some of her moves in her recital?



She was helping me fix lunch in the photos above, she loves to help mommy!


CHURCH-- Her second week at church went SO much better..YAY GOD! She was happy, didn't seem to be scared & she actually seemed to have fun in her class!I could'nt have asked for it to go any better. However, She didn't sleep well at all last night. she was very restless all night & woke up screaming a few times. We are trying to figure out what happens on the days that she has trouble sleeping at night.  I have a friend whose daughter from China has bad nights everytime they have had a busy day or when she is around a lot of people, So that could be a possibilty. We are jsut praying that the more she trusts us , the better this will get. She is in the room with us so when she has a restless night... So do we:)

I hardly ever put pics of Morgan up ( mostly because she refuses to have herpicture made) but for my family, I thought I would put one up

 
I cannot believe I have a middle schooler!!!!! Where has the time gone?
 
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear things are going well... we keep you in our prayers daily. I can't wait to see Madison and MeiLeigh together soon. Tell Morgan we need to see her on here more - she is just beautiful!! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Madison is a little diva. I love her poses! I love how she wants to help you in the kitchen. Precious girl! I'm glad church went better this week. Sorry sleep was not so peaceful. Praying you can figure out what causes the restlessness. And Morgan is just beautiful. She is growing into such a beautiful young lady. Don't blink, because the time goes fast. I can't believe I have a senior in HS. :-(

    ReplyDelete