header

header

Saturday, October 13, 2012

IT FEELS LIKE FALL

Oh how I LOVE this time of year, This is the time of year that I actually enjoy being outside in Florida. And that is exactly what we've been doing this weekend.


If you remember, 4 weeks ago Madison was scared of the swimmimg pool and 2 weeks ago she didn"t want her face or hair to get wet.. She still doesn't really like water to get in her ears:) But I took a little video of her yesterday...


Can you believe how far she has come? I Love seeing her blossom right before my very eyes!

McKinley is startimg to learn how to ride her bike without training wheels:



And we have done a lot of playing in the pool this weekend.


Well tomorrow is Sunday & I am going to try to take Madison to church again. I took her up to church on Thursday and let her play on the playground and we went in her classroom and looked around a little bit while no one was there, I am going to start doing this once a week in hopes that it will help her feel more comfortable.

Hope everyone is enjying their Saturday!


Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment