header

header

Monday, October 29, 2012

Life

So if you were at the 11:15 service at our church yesterday, then you know my morning was...well, NOT the greatest! My sweet hubby shared it with the whole congregation that I had a bad morning...God bless him! I told him he really needs to learn what things he should share & what things he shouldn't. :) But his intentions were good. :)

Anyway, it was just one of those mornings.  Madison had gotten up at 6:15, and then soon after McKinley woke up! And well, I think if you were honest we all have these kind of mornings where everything seems to go wrong. It's funny how it happens a lot on Sunday...Satan tries whatever tactics
he can to discourage us. Anyway, I had gotten dressed & then knocked over a coke someone (David) had left on the side table, and it went all over my dress so I had to go change!  Then we were about to walk out the door & Madison got mad because I told her to share with McKinley, and she ripped her dress off and took her hair bow out etc... So you see, this was just a little taste of my Sunday morning!

I saw this video today & had to laugh because (minus the husband being home to help) this video was my life yesterday!  Enjoy



Sunday Morning - IgniterMedia.com from ignitermedia on GodTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment