header

header

Saturday, October 6, 2012

If you need a little laugh..

Yesterday We had a little "clean up" day at our house, David is off on Friday's so He worked around the house till about noon. We had a teachers conference with McKinley's teacher  after school so she could tell us if she needed any help on any areas etc. Madison and I had been playing in the floor for an hour before we left. So we are rushing out the door ( school pick up time always seems to creep up on me) anyway, we all get in the truck to head over to the school & while on our way there David looks at me and says " You know you have a pink tiara on your head, right?)  What????
Now that's a good husband people..He could have just let me walk into a school conference looking like this :

disclaimer:: I did not have on any foundation so PLEASE over look all the dark sun spots on my face!

I had completely forgotten that Madison had put the Tiara on my head an hour before. I am so used to having my sunglasses on top of my head that I guess I didn't feel anything up there:)


SO there you go, a Saturday laugh at my expense!

Melissa
















2 comments:

  1. you are the beautiful Queen of your family! No laughing here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look Melissa. You do have a wonderful, caring husband to point that out before strangers were laughing. Now Jim would have let the strangers point it out to me just so he could laugh about it. Sassy and sweet is such a great addition and just what you needed.

    ReplyDelete