header

header

Thursday, October 4, 2012

TRADITION

It is kind of a tradition with our girls to wrestle with their dad...Morgan & David used to do this when she was the only child ( That seems like so long ago!) And then when McKinley came along she joined in when she was about 3. They LOVE this( David, not so much as he is getting older:) So if you see him limping tomorrow you will know why!
They used to have their "wrestling match" once a week, but over the last 6-8 months they have been few & far between....Until tonight, Oh yes, our little China doll got her first taste of wrestling with daddy.

She joined right in but after about 2 minutes she thought Morgan was hurting David & she didn't like that one bit. He had to tell her several times that they were just playing & having fun.

Madison had her first taste of corn on the Cobb tonight & I will let you judge for yourself if she liked it:

I think we are now in the "Honeymoon" stage and I've been told by many that this will last 6-8 weeks and then the "freak out" will come! Well I am hoping that since she already had a 2week "freak out" that we are passed all of that but I am bracing for impact just in case:) She is saying new English words & phrases daily and she sings songs all the time. I am going to try & post more Video's of her because my family was thrilled to get to see the video I posted yesterday.

We are starting to get out more & more each day & that makes me VERY happy. Madison had her first visit to Chick fil a on Monday.....Now lets be clear, this was NOT her first chick fil a meal, she had her very first Chick fil A meal about 20 minutes after getting off the plane from China...( Thank you Jeff & Linda!) However this was the first time she had ever been to the restaurant and she loved the play area:) When I got her out of the car & she saw the play area she let out a huge squeal!! Yesterday when we were in the car going to pick up the girls she bowed her head & closed her eyes & said "thank you baby Jesus"! SO SWEET! I said oh Madison can you do that again so Mommy can video it. Ha!

Thats about all for the Whitten house tonight!


Have a happy Friday,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment