header

header

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Totally RANDOM post !

 

This post is going to be of just Random things. first we have had a really good day today, Madison & I went to the school and had lunch with Morgan, she has been begging me to bring her so she could show all her friends her new sister:)

Madison loves to help out around the house I walked in the kitchen the other day & saw this:

when we were in China we had all the girls names written in Chinese to hang in their rooms.David hung them this weekend.
I really like the way they all turned out!



I got an underwater case for mu Iphone the other day & tried it out on McKinley :
 
 
 


I told you this was going to be a random post:) ! In closing, I made a little video this morning of Madison
signing "twinkle twinkle little star" ... Enjoy
 
 

 




2 comments:

  1. Love the video!!! Seems like things are starting to flow along! I pray for you all often.

    Hopefully I can remember the right password for Google this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness how adorable... So happy things are coming along better for you guys. Still in our prayers

    ReplyDelete