header

header

Sunday, September 30, 2012

ENGLISH

Here are some words/phrases that Madison is saying:


Watch TV
Calm down ( she hears this a lot;)
Let me see( every time I take a picture of her she says this)
Potty
Thank you
Good morning
No touching
Swim
Hair, nose& ears
Help
Brush my teeth
Daddy,mommy, Morgan, & McKinley
Paw paw
Ketchup ( we gave her some in china & she wants it on everything!) even grapes..yuck
She said " fork" last night for the first time

She puts an " A" on the end of a lot of her words. I know that in a few months I am going to miss hearing her say words in half English half Cantonese;)


Madison is now bowing her head & closing her eyes when we say the blessing, it's a very sweet thing;) McKinley has taught her the " God our father" prayer


She knows the colors yellow & purple but still keeps getting the others mixed up. She also can count to 10 in English. She sings several nursery rhymes in Cantonese but now she will sing " twinkle twinkle little star" & " Old McDonald" she will start off singing them in English & then halfway through she's signs in Cantonese;)


I've had several people ask about her night terrors . She has not had any night terrors in over a week! She slept good last night but the night before she woke up twice, she's doing much much better but still has nights where she doesn't sleep through the night. Today she woke up at the ungodly hour of 5:50AM & would not go back to sleep !

So while David & Morgan are at church this morning me & the " Little's" played with some playdoh


This was taken with my phone, so it's not good:(
 
Then we had a little "photo shoot"
 

 

I am telling you, McKinley was born to be a big sister!She is so good with Madison, although I am ready for the "new" to ware off:) She wants to pick her up & do everything for her all day long!
After that, we went outside to ride scooters & bikes:


 
Then we played with puzzles:
 
AHH! And it's only NOON....I'm tired already:~) Happy Sunday!
 


2 comments:

  1. What I note is by noon they had on three different outfits. You must have spent the afternoon doing laundry.

    The pictures are adorable. It is so good to hear how well she is doing. Almost time for you to get out and about doing everyday things.
    Love you guys,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see things are going well. Have been keeping your family in my prayers. the posts bring back great memories. "let me see" and grabbing a camera is still one of Annalee's favorite things to do. mixing random foods is popular too.... usually she does eat it all though! Elisa

    ReplyDelete