header

header

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Things I've Learned about Madison

Things I've learned about Madison:
  • She will eat ANYTHING !
  • She hates the pool
  • She loves stickers & coloring
  • She doesn't like chocolate chips (I put some on her ice cream today and she picked them all out)
  • She can be very calm one moment and get over stimulated & hyper the next
  • She loves being in a stroller--big praise!
  • She looks adorable in zebra print--a prerequisite for being a Whitten girl ;)
  • She loves having hair bows/headbands in her hair.  She brings me 4 or 5 at a time & wants me to put them all in her hair.
  • She likes to brush her teeth & wash her hands.
  • She potties every 5 minutes....Seriously the child goes to the bathroom at least 3 times every hour! Please pray for 17 hr flight home!
We have a busy day today!  Two more families got here yesterday, so our guide is taking us all to the Chen family temple (sounds interesting) and to a pearl market.  We are looking forward to getting out of the hotel for a few hours!  I will put up pictures later tonight of our day (early morning for you guys).


Thank you all for your kind words & comments! I love reading each of them.

Blessings,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. If you have pearl necklaces made, ask if they will make earrings for FREE. I did and got 2 sets of earrings for the girls. :-)
    Chen Temple is just walking and looking at the building. Some little shops in there. Bring water and a snack for Madison.
    Have you been to Shaiman island yet? I hope Michael will give you our sketches. I can't wait to see how they turned out.
    Madison sounds like a true Whitten.
    We'll be praying for the flight.

    ReplyDelete