header

header

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Settling in..

We are trying to all settle into our new normal:) Madison slept in her new bed last night, she cried for a few minutes when it was bedtime (which ended up being 1:30 am). Yesterday was a LONG day!  David & I had been up for 29hours with no sleep.

Madison has been getting to know her two sisters and her Nana & Paw paw.  My sister even flew in to meet Madison at the airport.


Madison did not like our thick grass, but McKinley got her to get in it to take a few pics.
Morgan was asleep on the couch at this time so I don't have any of her. Although Morgan was the first
person that Madison would let hold her.

McKinley loved her authentic Chinese dress we got her...Morgan, not so much :)


Anyway, today has been a good day, Madison did have one of her Tantrums earlier. She cried, kicked & screamed for an hour and a half.. We are told this is normal and will most likely happen everyday for the first several weeks. Please continue to pray for David & I as we learn how to parent Madison and help her transition into our family.

My sister took pictures at the airport so as soon as she emails them to me I will post them.

Blessings,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. So happy you guys are home... It will be easier now that you have the girls with you. We are keeping you in our prayers... Love you all!

    ReplyDelete