header

header

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Answered prayers!


We have had some very tense moments over the past 12 hours after finding out that paperwork needed for Madison's Visa was missing!  We called the emergency number for our adoption agency to find out what happened and what needed to be done (without the form, Madison could not leave China with us).  The agency did not have the form, so they had to call USCIS to locate the document and have them get the paperwork to sent to China.  At about 2:00, we got word that the USCIS found the paper and sent it...but we still needed to hear from the Consulate office in China to make sure they did actually receive it AND would be able to get everything processed in time!  

Our guide just called the Consulate Office & confirmed they do have the form they needed & Madison's Visa will be ready at 3:30 today...yay!  Our train leaves at 4:15 but our guide assures us she will get it to us at the train station. :)

Thank you all for praying. Please pray for safe travels!

Melissa



Oh and since it's our last day in Guangzhou, I thought I would take a few pics of what is on the breakfast buffet here everyday... 
What I will NOT eat!

What I WILL eat! 



2 comments:

  1. Playing for all parts of your journey home to be safe and smooth and for connections to go off without a hitch. May sweet tea and a great hamburger greet you in Chicago.
    Love,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord!! He has brought you all this way in your faith-filled journey! I cannot imagine Him leaving you at this point!! :) I have been so blessed by your blog! You are the highlight of my prayers. You are inspiring me as I excitedly pray for the Lord's provisions for us to adopt in the future. I cannot wait for you to get back to the US so I can see pictures of your three beautiful daughters together. :) Love you & your precious family!

    ReplyDelete