header

header

Thursday, September 20, 2012

A DAY IN THE LIFE.... PICTURE ADDITION

I thought I would take pictures throughout our day and just do a post of a typical day around here. We are all sill trying to get in a routine as a family of 5!!

   Eating bfast... she did not like the powdered donuts :)


 A little ipad and book time




As you can see Madison LOVES her car seat and going to pick up girls from school.


Morgan found Madison sitting in this little tiny box.


 On the verge of losing it...


Playing with some Lego's


 
We went to school & ate lunch with McKinley & daddy even met us there too!



After school today I made all the girls put on their ALABAMA outfits to take a few pictures ( I didn't have 1 photo of all 3 girls together) Well you would have thought I told them they were all getting a beating....All 3 of them whinnied! But once they got outside I think they had a good time.





My three Crimson Tide girls!

1 comment:

  1. Such awesome photos! What a great day!!!! Praying for you daily my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete