header

header

Saturday, September 22, 2012

This and that

We have had a very low key weekend, we are still not getting out that much with Madison. I am SO ready to go back to church tomorrow but I know that it isn't what's best for her right now, so we plan on staying home 2 more weeks before going back. Madison had been 6 nights without an night terrors until last night....She had one but it wasn't as bad as before, so please keep praying that they go away completely. She also had not had any major tantrums during the day until today :( She had one that lasted close to two hours!  But other than that, she has been doing really well.

Here are a few pictures of our weekend:


 Lots of outside fun!


She even got her first manicure from her big sis!
I hope everyone has a great Sunday tomorrow!

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics. Madison is sooo adorable.Glad to hear she is doing better. I can't believe how grown up the other girls are looking. Glad you are doing well. I can't believe I don't even know where you moved to? Hello? Where have I been?

    ReplyDelete