header

header

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

DR. Visit


Maison did AMAZING at her DR. visit today!! They had to draw more blood because her veins are so small that they could not get all they needed the last time( she is in the 5-7 percentile in her weight). At the last visit she screamed and then proceeded to scream an hour AFTER we left. But today she was such a brave girl:)
Notice she wanted a band aide for her smurf too!
 
 
Madison is doing much better each day. I said a few days ago I can now "see the light at the end of the tunnel" and that light gets brighter & brighter each day:) She still has some challenges but for the most part things are SO much better. I can hardly believe we have been home for 2.5 weeks!
 
They past 2 nights she has slept through the night.. ALL NIGHT LONG !yay!
I am hoping that we can start getting out a little next week ( staying at home all day, everyday is driving me INSANE).
 
 
Happy Tuesday!
 

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!!! I am praising God for His blessings tonight! Love ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete