header

header

Saturday, September 29, 2012

WEEKEND WRAP~UP

Another week down & it has been a pretty good one. Friday was the busiest day we have had since coming back from China. Madison had an appointment to get an EKG done (just to cover everything, nothing was found). That is one thing I like about our Dr...he is very proactive and just wanted to give her a full check-up.  David said she did great. He took her to the Dr while I went to Grandparents Day at school with the girls--their Grandparents couldn't come back since they were just here. :(






Back to Friday, the girls got out of school at noon, and it was my Birthday so I took Morgan & Madison to the mall and David took McKinley on a little father/daughter lunch (I think she is going to need a lot more of this one on one with David & I).  Then we all met up at the mall...we only lasted 2.5 hours (three kids at the mall was a little harder than just two).  So we went home and since it was my bday I made all the girls put on their fall clothes so I could take a few pictures...They all act like its torture to get pictures made so I pulled the ''It's my day, so do what I want" card. I didn't get any REALLY good ones, but a few turned out OK.

Sorry I cannot figure out how to make this bigger:)Oh, how I wish I was more Techie! 

And in other exciting news David & I finally got around to cleaning out our garage...riveting I know!!
We moved into this house about 6 weeks ago, but we have kinda had a lot going on. :) So this has been on my "to do" list for the last 2 weeks, I know it sounds crazy but I feel so much better now that
the garage is cleaned & organized!
 
Tomorrow I am going to post about how Madison's English is coming along, I'm sure you all can't wait for that, but It is really more for me to remember than anything:)
 
One more week staying home from church YaY!Well not yay that I'm staying home from church ,but yay that its the last week I am staying home . I  have an AMAZING pastor & can't wait to get back to
church to hear him preach:)So please join me in prayer that Madison will do well next week when I attempt to take her to church. I don't think she will  sit through the whole service so I am going to try to keep her with me during the worship and then Morgan works in a preschool room on Sunday nights anyway, so I am going to put her in the room with Morgan and hopefully she will feel comfortable. I will let you all know how that goes next week:)
 
 
Blessings,
Melissa
























1 comment:

  1. I had no idea it was your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm so glad you could celebrate together.
    I want to know how you are making your cute photo collages. :-)
    I can't wait until we can bring our girls to church. Just not sure how well they will do. I wish they had childcare for 12 & 13 year olds. LOL J/K
    So glad to hear your week went well. Ours was pretty good too. :-)
    Love ya!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete