header

header

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dr. Visit

Yesterday Madison had to go in for more blood work and she had to get 4 booster shots:( poor baby! but she was a trooper and did very well on the blood work but the tears started flowing when she got the 4 shots.
I mentioned that we had some photos taken & her a few of those. they were all taken in our back yard.


I got a new lap top yesterday so I am learning how to use it, so far its been pretty easy getting these pics up on the blog..yay.  Tomorrow i am going to post about Madison's special need, I just need to sit down and collect my thoughts and decide what all i want to share.

UPDATE ON MY GRANNY:

Some have asked about my grandmother, she was released from the hospital a few days ago, she does have a staph infection in her lungs but the medicines are working and she is feeling much better. thank you all for your prayers.

Blessings-
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment