header

header

Thursday, October 18, 2012

LEGO LAND

I am going to go ahead & apologize for the ridiculous amount of photos that are the blog tonight. We have had a fun day & the pictures are mostly for my parents, so the rest of you will just have to suffer through them:)

We took the girls to Lego land today and Madison did GREAT! When we first pulled into the parking lot she started to whine and almost started crying and she was saying "mommy hold me" but once we got into the gates she felt more comfortable & did really well all day. Now the jury's still out on how she will sleep tonight after such a busy day.

Now onto the pictures:


Madison really seemed to enjoy the rides!

Daddy even joined in on the fun!

 


Look at these smiles... I would say this day was a success:)
 
 
 
 
And For those of you wondering if Morgan had any fun, well she brought a friend with her
and they had a blast. Here is the proof:
 
 
 
Looking forward to a busy weekend!
 
Melissa


1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a fun day! Let me know if we can help in any way during the weekend. I know it's jammed packed!

    ReplyDelete