header

header

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

And it's back to reality

The suitcases are unpacked and all the laundry is done. I hate that part of vacation...you know the part when you come back home and have to unpack and do all the laundry:)

McKinley bought new fingernail polish today and couldn't wait to use it. Now she doesn't have the best track record with nail polish so I told Morgan to paint her nails.  While Morgan painted McKinley's fingernails she didn't paint her toes because she had to get ready for church.  Well, McKinley got inpatient & decided to paint her toes by herself and next thing I know there is ELECTRIC BLUE nail polish on my carpet..GRRR

Bless her heart she scrubbed that carpet for literally an hour. We had the talk about how you never ever paint your nails without a towel, etc,. So all was OK in my OCD world until 3 hours later when I took Morgan church and as soon as I came home there was McKinley sitting at the kitchen table (with a towel I might add) attempting to paint her nails again (purple this time) when all of the sudden I hear a big commotion and since A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS here was the result...


Ahhh back to the real world for me (and David since he had to go buy Acetone to clean the tile)...our peaceful vacation is definitely over!

No comments:

Post a Comment