header

header

Saturday, July 20, 2013

THE BIRTHDAY PARTY

We had Madison's birthday party today, It went great and I am TIRED! We kept it very simple this year with only 4 children so that she wouldn't get to overwhelmed. 



 The theme was "lady bugs" and let me tell you I could not find hardly anything with ladybugs. I went to publix, walmart & target and none had ladybug cakes or cup cakes & wouldn't make them for me.
So thank goodness for my creative Daughter, Morgan! She made ladybug cupcakes for me.








We had a bouncy house & swimming.

 Ethan wasn't in the above picture but heres the  little cutie eating his cupcake:
This next picture Morgan took and it is so funny because all the girls are jumping in the pool but it totally looks like McKinley is walking on water:)


Madison LOVED opening her presents and she has played with each & everyone all afternoon long.




 
Happy Birthday Madison! WE love you.

3 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday Madison!!! ...and those are the cutest ladybug cupcakes I have seen. Morgan gets an A+ from me... :) Love ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Madison! We love y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! The cupcake looked awesome Morgan :-)!!!

    ReplyDelete