header

header

Friday, July 12, 2013

DAy 6

Today we had some friends come to visit with us. They have 2 girls that are close in age as Morgan & McKinley and they all get along really well. We had such a fun day! I will let the pictures speak for themselves..


They were not about to leave their "big Gulp" slushy's behind:)







The above picture was taken with David's cell so its a little dark but I wanted a picture:)

Morgan & Julianna wanted to ride the bikes down to the gas station 2 miles away to get a slushy and being the overprotective cool parent that I am, I let them go.....BUT I made David follow behind them in the car:) They ended up riding a total of 8 miles on the bikes today!


Oh and this morning Morgan caught a baby lizard and Madison loved letting it walk on her arm:)
 ( random I know, but wanted to add those pictures too)




 And we ended the day with frozen yogurts:)

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment