header

header

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 5

Much of the same today, however during the afternoon showers we decided to go to the movies. This was Madison's first time at the movies so we weren't sure how she would do but since she loves watching TV we thought it might be OK:) She did really well, she didn't like sitting still for 2 hours though.






Some times it seems like she has been with us forever & I forget that a lot of the things we are doing are "firsts" for her, like the house we are renting hase 13 steps and the first 2 days here she was very slow going up & down the steps even asking for us to hold her each time. Now she has them mastered but I was thinking and she hasn't really walked up stairs except for at my parents house and they only have a few steps. Also at the movies today the steps in the theater were lit up and that totally threw her..It was kind of funny watching her :)

And as for the rest of our day I gave my family a reprieve from pictures (they enjoyed that) and I only took a few :






No comments:

Post a Comment