header

header

Saturday, July 13, 2013

And we have our first injury...

OK I have to share this funny story real quick, and before you think i am mean & cruel for sharing this with pictures please note that this is Freddie's account of what happened. Last night David & Freddie were outside fishing it was 9:45 and very dark outside, When David came in I could tell something had happened & he was trying to hold in his laughter. Here is what happened as told by Freddie: "It was about 9:45 pm at night, David and I were fishing off the dock.  I was walking back from the end of the dock and suddenly I fell - hit the side of the dock on my way down - and I was in the dark waters of the Caloosahatchee River.  I lift my head up out of the water, somewhat in a daze, somehow I manage to find my glasses that were floating in the water and I find one of my flip flops.  When I lift my head out of the water I see David sprinting from his dock side chair in my direction (I had never seen him run so fast before).   I yell out "I'm OK - I'm OK".   David assists me up the dock ladder.  Somehow the fishing rod I was holding was laying on the dock safely.  (Or so I thought - as I later realized that the fishing rod was snapped in half).   I was very fortunate - though I did sustain some minor abrasions - all in all I'm OK.   Minutes later David breaks out in laughter - wishing that Melissa and Julie had witnessed my fall".  





Oh How I wish I would have witnessed this myself but we were inside doing facials with the girls:)

See you thought I was lying about the facials didn't you?

We are off to the little small town waterpark today.

Happy Saturday!

Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment