header

header

Friday, July 5, 2013

The Fourth

Today we spent the day at Fort Desoto beach with two other families. We had never been to that beach and we had a great time. Madison could have stayed all day at the beach playing in the sand. It's funny because I hate sand. I love to look at the ocean, hear the ocean, and play in the ocean but it's the stupid sand that drives me crazy! I just don't like being wet & having sand stick to me. Anyway, I'm sure you don't really care about my hatred of sand so I will move on.


We ended up staying for almost 7 hours and that is a record for the Whitten family. While Madison can sit & be content playing in the sand my other two girls, well, that isn't the case. They start complaining about 2 hours in about the salt water burning blah blah blah.




Hope you all had a safe & happy 4th! I will leave you with a picture of my little firecracker.


MELISSA

No comments:

Post a Comment