header

header

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

IT'S OFFICIAL

Madison is officially 5 today! I took a few 5 year old pictures while we were in Capr Coral:




I have no idea where she comes up with these poses but they are all her own..I didnt tell her to do
any of them.




We went to sweetie delights today & she picked out asweet treat for her special day:



She has enjoyed her birthday weekend but she was very sad to see her Nana & Papaw leave this morning:(


Both Morgan & McKinley were suppose to go back to Alabama with my parents for the next 2 weeks. However, McKinley got a little nervous about leaving us for 2 weeks so at the last minute she decided to say home which is fine by me, I was really going to miss her.And Morgan really wanted to be going by herself so it all worked out.


Happy Tuesday!
Melissa





No comments:

Post a Comment