header

header

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 4

We had a great relaxing day out by the pool today and once again, the weather was nice. We also had a surprize visit from one of our favorite people, Mike Anderson.

Mike in town for business and we are very thankful he was able to come meet Madison and visit for a while. The Anderson's are a super sweet family who attended our church for several years before work moved them out of state.


After Mike left we played out in the pool and for a snack I brought a plate of watermelon outside for everyone. Well, about 15 minutes later when I went back to the table Madison had ate the WHOLE plate...I told you this girl my be small but she has the appetite of a grown man:)!

I have really been enjoying the view every night, it is so relaxing watching the sunset as all the boats go by.

We had hours of pool fun today and David may be a little sore tomorrow:)





Hard to believe Madison was scared of the pool 9 months ago and now she loves for her daddy to toss her up in the air (even if it does lead to a belly flop on occasion...ouch)!

We also played several games of Marco polo...I wish everyone could watch David & Morgan play this...they both take it very serious and its fun to watch, unless you are trying to play with them and are not as good as they are...that would be ME :-(

They have some bikes and a kayak here as well so I have been making Morgan go on a bike ride with me every night...Let me just say until Monday I had not ridden a bike in over 18 years...I will let you just imagine how that first ride went:) I did NOT fall however I wouldn't say I was exactly steady either. It was fun though. I love the neighborhood that we are in, I walk every morning, its mostly retired people and everyone is so friendly. And we ended our day with ice cream & rainbows:)







No comments:

Post a Comment