header

header

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Morgan's trip to Bama

Morgan has been going to Alabama every summer & staying with her grandparents for the last 5 summers & she loves it...I was thinking this may be the year she didn't want to go, being a teenager and all but no, she was excited about going.

Morgan loves seeing her cousins and she also likes the youth group at my parents church.  Morgan went last night to church and had a great time.

The picture above is of Morgan & her friend Haley. They always hang out when shes in AL.

And she went to dinner with my sister & her cousins.

Morgan & Cason

Cason, Morgan,Chandler, & Chase
The one thing that I feel guilty about living away from family is that my girls never get to see their cousins. They always have so much fun together. I have three girls & my sister has three boys so it's always a good match, especailly since they are all close in age :)

Today Morgan went swimming at a friends house:


As you can tell, Morgan is having a great time and we're pretty sure she doesn't miss us at all!


Happy Thursday!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment